Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Boys!



Kate, Doug and Krew and if you look close..... little baby Brody is only a bun in the oven!













I'm not sure if he's running from grandpa or the waves coming at him but he sure did love the ocean in Oregon!






Oh man! I sure do love this little guy and I miss him to DEATH! You know there's something on his mind like "what can I get into next!" ha ha ha









Paul Bunyan! and some of my most favorite men in the world!!











This summer, after the kids got out of school, we enjoyed a trip to the Oregon Coast. Doug had never been there and we really enjoy going there so it was perfect time before they left for New York and dental school.











Krew loves to do what Krew wants to do! :) and I love watching him do it! He is the MAN!!!















I LOVE this picture of Mitch, Jack and Krew (the three amigos) at Megan's wedding! It will be fun to see and watch these three's relationship over the years because they are so close in age but you have Uncles and Krew the nephew here! They're more like brothers!! They sure love eachother!
















No comments:

Post a Comment