Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More things I'm grateful for!

I sure do miss Krew's "semi boots"...now that he's grown out of them, I'm glad his mom has gotten him another pair! I think they look especially good with his shorts! I love the fact that he loved to wear them where ever he went.





Of course, where ever Krew is, I'd like to be too!!!!





Krew is a handsome guy...no, one of the handsomest! We have several handsome guys in our family..Krew is the oldest, handsomest grandson. He loves to play in the sandbox whether in Idaho or New York!







We have so many memories of the summer before Katelyn and Doug left for New York...I loved watching Krew play with Uncle Jack and Uncle Mitch! He is such a happy little fella. Of all my blessings in life, Krew is one of the things I am most thankful for!









Now, on to another thing or things that I love the most! and that is Krew James Messick!!! He is the best and funnest and cutest and most loveable little grandson ever and we love him and miss him sooooo much!











No comments:

Post a Comment