Tuesday, October 18, 2011














Then, there's Friday night movies at the Lyman home! It began with our little Indian falling asleep in the Teepee, then it continued with falling asleep on dad! The boys love it when we all lay on the front room floor and watch TV with them on Friday nights. It's quite the campout and we love it! I love my family and the joy that each one of them bring into our lives!




Here is Mitch and Jack (a.k.a. "Dual Survival"! They've been out playing "Cody and Dave" all morning...set their own mouse traps (thank heaven they didn't catch anything) and secured a shelter to sleep in as you can see...!








I thought Krew would like to see a picture of Grandpa out on the tractor mowing down the field! He wishes Krew was sitting right on his lap!









And then there's Dozer! He is funny :) He really likes to sit at the door while we're inside and is usually pretty good at keeping his whole body outside the doorway, but occassionally his front paws end up on the carpet...he likes to be part of the family! Notice the "skunk" effect going on. He was helping Dave paint a trailer (white of course) recently when he ran his back in the paint so Dave helped him finish the look off by painting a white stripe. It is yet to come off!






Abi is quite the little cheerleader! I love to watch her!! She reminds me alot of Katelyn cheering!!


Oh, I'm pretty sure Abi would love me for posting this picture! But, I'm going to anyway! She is such a fun girl. She reminds me alot of all her sisters, and it's probably a good thing that she does because they've all up and gotten married and moved out of our house so I would be really lonely without her here especially because it would just be me and three boys! She helps even the scales!
(so her picture is up above, I'm so good at blogging!)
















No comments:

Post a Comment