Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This crazy life!!!

So, this craziness started back in 2008 when Katelyn married Doug Messick on February 8th of 2008!





So, lately I've been thinking alot about all the things that I am so grateful for. Our family has received so many wonderful blessings--especially these last few years! When all our girls were little, I would tell myself that one day they would be leaving our house 1-2-3...and poof! They'd be gone. Intelectually I knew this would happen but when the inevitable actually started taking place, I could barely hang on by the hem of their wedding dresses! There have been alot of tears (of happiness of course!) and a TON of happy times but even as I'm writing this I have a huge lump in my throat! Where did all the years go? Where did my little girls go? Well, they've all grown up and they are wonderful wives to great husbands (whom we love), and they are mothers to super adorable and loveable grandchildren and grandchildren-to-be!










So, I thought I'd start posting pictures of those things that I'm most grateful for in my life! First of all, there is the Daddy of 'em all--Dave! I love him so much and without him and our union (alot of years ago), none of this all would have been! So, here's to my great husband...I LOVE YOU!














No comments:

Post a Comment