Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More to be grateful for!

Okay, I know this is a weird picture to post, but the other day we were cutting down bushes and thinning trees and stuff...as I was working around our backyard, I couldn't help but see Doug's handiwork in all of it! It really makes me miss their little family more and more. He worked right alongside Dave and has helped to make our yard such a beautiful place to enjoy. I can't help but expect Doug to come walking around the corner of our house sometimes...he was always such a welcome site to see! Thank you Doug for being part of our family!

I think he looks so much like his big brother. I can't wait to see him and SQUEEZE his little (I mean big) cheeks! I am thankful that Katelyn pretty much sends us daily or almost daily pictures of this little guy so we can see him grow bit by bit!



Along with big brother Krew, I am most grateful for BRODY MYCHAEL MESSICK!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment